OH MY GOD
Your coloring has improved a LOT!
Thank you! You have no idea how great it is to hear that! TvT
Oh wow @////@
That is the best compliment you can give me! :D
Thank you so much for telling me this! That is really really encouraging!
7. How often do you use references?
Very often! There’s a lot of things I don’t know how to draw, and a lot that even if I draw them a lot I still want to make sure I get right (like anatomy or anything mechanical), so google images is always an open tab in my browser!
18. What are you currently trying to improve on?
Hm… Everything really… Everything needs work!
Although giving more attention to backgrounds is something I should definitely try!
I do! It’s where all my watchers come from after all! :)
2. How long have you been drawing?
I’ve always loved painting and drawing from very early in life, but I didn’t think much of it until I was in high school and actually took my first drawing class.
It was then that I realized art was my “thing”
9.How much time do you spend drawing on an average day?
When I don’t have to work that day I’d say about 8 hours throughout the day. When do work though it’s only two or maybe three hours for it.
10.Are you confident about your art?
Haha, not exactly confident, but I’ve learned not to dwell too much on how good my art is compared to others!
I already know there’s people much better than me, and younger too! but that’s okay. Because it’s not about how good my art is compared to someone else’s, it’s about how much I’VE improved.
And tbh, I’m happy with that too. :)
Do you like to draw in silence, or with music?
With music! :)
I like to drown out all background noises and just be in my own little world when I draw.
… Until something hits me in the face because someone threw something at me because they’ve been yelling at me for 20 minutes already… >_>
- Do you prefer traditional drawing, or digital?
- How long have you been drawing?
- How many classes have you taken?
- Do you have a DeviantArt, personal website, or art blog?
- What’s your favorite thing to draw?
- What’s your least favorite thing to draw?
- How often do you use references?
- Do you draw professionally, or just for fun?
- How much time do you spend drawing on an average day?
- Are you confident about your art?
- How many art-related blogs do you follow?
- Is it okay for people to ask you about your process?
- Do you prefer to keep your art personal, or do you like drawing things for other people?
- Do you ever collaborate with others?
- How long does an average piece take you to complete?
- Do you draw more today than you did in the past, or do you draw less?
- Do you think you’re justified in giving other people art advice?
- What are you currently trying to improve on?
- What is the most difficult thing for you to draw?
- What is the easiest thing for you to draw?
- Do you like to challenge yourself?
- Are you confident that you’re improving steadily?
- Do you draw more fanart, or more original art?
- Do you feel jealous when you see other people’s art, or inspired? (Be honest!)
- Do you like to draw in silence, or with music?
- For digital artists: what program(s) do you use?
- For digital artists: how many layers does a typical piece require?
- For traditional artists: what medium do you like most? (Pencil, charcoals, etc)
- For traditional artists: How do you usually start on a big piece? (Light sketch, colored lead, sketchpaper, etc)
- What inspires you to not just make art, but to be a better artist?
Commissions are now open!! :D
Sketches: $15, +$5 per extra character
Flats/Simple Colors: $25, +$8 per extra character
A Couple of Rules:
-Payment only accepted through Paypal (email is email@example.com)
-Payment is to be paid upfront.
-I will not draw nsfw/pornography, gore, or mecha
(more guidelines are here. Please read them all.)
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested!
5 Slots are Available right now:
I actually wasn’t sure which one was photographs until I viewed fullsize @u@ this is lovely you should definitely do more watercolor dang
Awesome! It really **is** fun! Thank you! :)